Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tweeting on Twitter

Idiotic.
Thats the first word that comes to mind when I think of Twitter. For the past couple of weeks now I have been using Twitter to try and see what all the hype is about and to be honest, I dont really get it. I mean theres a couple of things that still boggle my mind about it.

A. You dont actually talk to anyone. All you do is update people about your life which to me seems depressing. I mean honestly, people who look at these updates must be really bored or have no lives to care enough to actually find out what the hell I'm up to.

B. Again, all you do is update people or follow other peoples updates. I am so happy to know that other people are also involved in mundane life events just like I am. Woooo.

C. Its called Twitter and you Tweet on the website...Elmer Fudd, I believe I have a job for you...

So basically, the gist of it is:
Dear Twitter,
The menu for tonight is Twitter and Waffles.
This ones for you Terry.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment