Friday, June 5, 2009

Now Use Twitter To Announce Babies!

It used to be that before, when someone had a kid, you would announce it by traditional means like sending a courier out into the world on horseback and proclaiming to the world that you have once again bore child. As decades passed, things have changed. Heres a list of things people used to use:
Newspaper
Magazine
Telephone
Letter
Flying Plane Smoke Message
Signal Up In The Sky
Email

Now though, its gotten ridiculous. Its gotten to the point where people TWITTER THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE JUST BROUGHT ANOTHER BUNDLE OF JOY INTO THE WORLD!

Really people, I mean okay first, some background:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=ap-armstrong-son&prov=ap&type=lgns
I mean okay, I guess hes famous, but I thought that even celebrities had a code for this kind of thing like idk callin a newspaper or some crazy famous people junk like that. I'm probably making a big deal out of nothing (and by probably I mean its a known fact...) but cmon, wth.

So yeah:
Dear Tweeters of Twitter,
How low can you go (and I don't mean limbo you cottonheaded ninnymuggins)?

PS I'm still using Twitter and I still don't get it...
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment