Thursday, June 4, 2009

Resident Evil: Extinction

The Resident Evil series first began with its first game hitting the shelves in 1996.
Yet who knew that one movie could destroy this timeless series in one swoop...

Okay so thats an exaggeration (wow really?) but trust me, this movie was awful. I mean I remember seein the second movie and I remember it been okayy but this one dear God why?!?! I mean it had good lookin' girls in it and that Arabian dude from the Mummy but cmon, thats whats holdin this movie together? Well, heres why the movie blew chunks:

A. Zombies looked like that dude from that somethin somethin Elm Street movie which I think is based off a Goosebumps book or maybe not who knows but they looked awful

B. The filming was weird and was really really cheesy, like out of some old chinese kungfu movie, except minus the sweet stunts and karate choppin action

C. [Insert plot line here]

D. Final boss gets cut up with lasers, no real fightin included

E. THEY WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RATING: GOD AWFUL

So in closing:
Dear Capcom,
Wtf were you thinking?!?!?!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment