Friday, June 5, 2009

Maryland Drivers: Awful

So this morning I was driving to work and as usual, I noticed how utterly awful Maryland drivers. First off, they are all really aggressive but don't have skills to go along with this aggressiveness.

So I bet your wondering what happened this morning. Well I'll tell you. First off, its important to note that this morning it was raining, not super heavy, just drizzling. So I'm driving on the left lane (which I believe should be the fast lane I believe but I guess not for MD drivers) and I saw this van put on his blinker wanting to get into my lane. Well being a gentleman and all, I decided to let him into the lane. It is important to note that I had to drive slower in order to let him in but turns out the dude didn't really want to get in my lane or maybe he did but decided "hey I'll mess with this handsome devil in the sweet Toyota Corolla S and not get into the left lane until he decides he's not going to wait any longer for me". Yeah, wow, freakin a.

Then to make matters better (...) I'm going through this light which had just turned yellow and not one, not two, not three, BUT FOUR CARS TURN RIGHT INTO MY LANE. Seriously, wat the hell, its called watching traffic. Better yet, lets all drive hella (theres that word again, when did I start living in the 90s?!?!) slow just to make it that much better. Wow.

It is also important to remember that this is not just a once in a lifetime occurance. This kind of stuff literally happens EVERY DAY.

So in closing:
Dear Maryland Drivers,
You all suck (I won't even tell them to learn how to drive because they won't so yeah screw that).
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment