Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Hangover

So this weekend I went to see The Hangover and let me tell you, it was damn funny. Before the movie started, my friends and I were hangin out waiting to buy tickets and my bud Randy brought up the fact that the movie seemed a little to similar to Dude, Where's My Car?. And I mean, at the time I believed this true. I mean both movies deal with guys not remembering what they did the night before. Also, both dealt with said guys trying to figure out what the heck happened the night before.

So at this point, I was a little worried. Now lets flash to the end of the movie. Ridonkulus. The movie was not only hilarious, but crazy. It was like Family Guy on acid, thats how crazy that movie was. First off, the characters we're really funny, especially Alan (the fat dude). Not only was Alan a little "cuckoo" but man did he have/do some of the funniest things in the movie.

For those who don't know whwat the movie is about, 4 guys (3 of them being longtime friends) go to Las Vegas for a bachelor party. They have one hell of a night and the next morning they find that their friend who is about to get married has disappeared. In their search to find him before his wedding, they find that what had ensued the night before was pure madness. With random chickens and Mike Tyson, the movie keeps you laughing.

RATING: BEYOND FUNNY

Well, pretty much:
Dear People Who Made This Crazy Funny Movie,
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment