Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not Much...EXCEPT THE PENS!!

Well its been a slow couple of days since nothing out of the extraordinary has come down to piss me off lately but on a good note, THE PENGUINS WON THE STANLEY CUP!

For those who don't care for hockey hear this. I too did not care for hockey. Though at one point in my life I did play roller hockey and actually, I did forge a team known as Oriental Express during my high school years. But to be honest, I never really watched hockey. Its not that the game was boring, it was just, something else. Then I came to Pitt.

I believe its the people, the fans, that really make a team. Thats why I believe the Pens are so fortunate. The fans that follow their team are not only loyal but full of energy like the team itself which is made up of many players in their 20s. So for this team of youngsters to come back from the loss of much and win the Stanley Cup is a truly remarkable (and once in a lifetime) sight to see (unlike the dang Magic...but I guess the Lakers deserved it...I guess...).

And on that note:
Dear Pittsburgh Penguins,
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment