Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3D Movies

So the other day I was sitting in the movie theater watching Up! in 3D (by the way, phenomenal movie it almost brought tears to my eyes, that is if I weren't really Jackie Chan in disguise ready to do some kung fu and mispronounce English words which pretty much makes everything funny...) when it hit that all of a sudden, 3D had once again become a hit wonder like infomercials except better and doesnt make you deaf.

I remember back in the good old days with those sweet red and green glasses that you had to where to make everything into Christmasy-3D. Ahh those we're the days. And then BAM, one day it all disappeared. Yet it has now once again reappeared and more high tech. No instead of Christmasvision, you have Stevie Wonder/Ray-Ban vison (actually, did you ever notice how Ray-Ban glasses make you look like your blind, thats weird).

I think the last 3D movie I saw was Superman Returns in 3D where there was like maybe 1 minute of 3Dness when Superman stops the bullets with his eyes (yeah, this was just plain ridonkulus). But now they have and are in the works on movies that are fully 3D. I just hope they dont make awful movies in 3D like that dumb horror movie. I mean really, why waste money on that when you could make a sweet make of Ghostbusters in 3d (HINT HINT, actually on that note, I do believe they are planning to make a Ghostbusters 3, and hopefully Slimer and the Keymaster are back, oh and the StayPuff Marshmellow dude.

So basically:
Dear dude who decided they should start making movies in 3D once again,
Please continue to do so and oh please try to make the glasses like those glasses that Awnold always wears cause they are freakin saweet.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment