Thursday, June 4, 2009

Terminator Salvation

I've been watchin a lot of movies lately and so as this being the case, I went to see Terminator Salvation. The movie was pretty good I guess. No real plot line but I did enjoy listening to Christian Bale speak like Batman. And I mean it had all the necessities of bein a sweet movie like shootin and kick butt action and junk. But seriously, I mean seriously, why the HELL did it have to be so DAMN LOUD!! Literally everything was freakin loud, seriously, if someone pooped in that movie, well, you get what I'm sayin.

It was like BAM BAM SHOOT HELICOPTER TERMINATOR SHOOT MISSLE CRISIS CUBA AWNALD ASIAN BAM COMMON I'M BATMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

RATING: MEH

Yeah, so basically:
Dear Awnald,
Please use you Govenator skillz to turn down the volume in this movie.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment