Thursday, August 6, 2009

Facebook Chat = FAILURE

So its not that I hate Facebook Chat. I thinks its a really cool and innovative way to talk with your friends in real time. The thing that irks me is that it really isn't in real time. Most of the time, Facebook Chat takes so long to send/receive messages that it would be much easier just wall post.

Today it got to the point where I couldn't even send messages anymore. I was talkin with my friend on the accursed chat application when all of a sudden it started takin forever to send my messages (to be honest, Facebook decided that one of the things I sent was important so it just didnt send it). Then all of a sudden it went crazy and sent a huge wad of text that my friend had sent. When I tried to respond it supposedly "sent". Yeah turns out though, it hadn't and after 10 minutes of waiting I refreshed the page only to find out that my huge novel that I had written had somehow disappeared. So I got pissed and got off the stupid website (but not before my friend started callin out to me like when Darth Vader yelled out "NOOOOO" for god only knows how long)

Stupid Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment